By default, all emails are sent with the 'From' field set to 'email@example.com' and your email is set as 'Reply-To'. Here are the guidelines you need to follow in order to replace the 'noreply@....' as the sender address with your own.
Here are the few simple steps you need to follow to have your hotel email address set in the 'From' field:
- Check if the desired hotel email address is correctly entered in menu Settings->All Settings->Hotel->Account Info–>field 'Hotel email'.
- Navigate to menu Settings->All Settings->Hotel->Verify Hotel Email.
- Enter the desired new hotel email in the 'Set hotel email' field.
- After entering the new email and selecting 'Send verification email' (1) you will receive a confirmation email.
- In case you do not receive such an email you can request a new one from the 'Resend verification email' button (2).
- As soon as you have followed the instructions in the email you received, return to the application and click the 'Complete the change' (3) button on the screen to fully complete the process. The link is valid for only 24 hours.
- After completion, it is recommended to send a test email.
Important: This option is not compatible with the custom SMTP. Please make sure that it is disabled when requesting this option.