Important: Please make sure you go through Room Access control - General settings as well.
Hotek - Virtual door keys is a innovative keyless and touchless solution allowing guests to access their rooms (and common spaces) with just a click using the unique Clock PMS+ MyBooking Portal through their own device. However, guests may still combine the virtual keys with a traditional key card just in case the device battery dies or it is out of reach.
- Hotek GuestKey installed and configured;
- Hotek GuestKey Location ID - If you can not find it in Hotek's configuration please contact their support!
- Door keys add-on activated for your Clock PMS+ account
- Once in Clock PMS+ navigate to Settings->AppConnector->locate GuestKey and activate it-> click button 'Settings' ->select Hotek GuestKey.
- Fill in your Hotek GuestKey Location ID and save.
After the initial sync is done the ROOM DOORS MAP and COMMON DOORS MAP should be done. For every room number or common door configured in ClockPMS+ you can add one or more Hotek GuestKey's doors/lock by simply clicking the card icon at the right.
How it works
- As soon as the booking is checked in (status = Checked-in) the Virtual Door Keys will appear automatically in Clock PMS+ MyBooking Portal where you can find all Hotek GuestKey's doors/lock associated with the booking's room and selected common doors
- After the check-out of the booking the Virtual Door Keys option is no longer available;
- The process is completely automated and the staff doesn't have to do anything to activate/deactivate the key for the guest;
- When the period of a booking is changed, the Virtual key will follow;
- The names of the Hotek GuestKey's doors/lock are exposed in Clock PMS+ MyBooking Portal with exactly the same name;
- Before you can configure COMMON DOORS MAP you need to configure the Common door codes at Settings->All Settings->Room Key Settings->Common door codes.
- The virtual keys are functioning completely independently of the existing QR and Key Card options available for Hotek locks. Hence they can be combined so every guest may have a traditional key card coded separately, just in case their device battery dies or it is out of reach.