The integration between Clock PMS+ and one of the leading payment processors - WorldLine/Six allows you to seamlessly process online payments from various points - Web Reservation system, MyBooking portal, or through the guest folios.
It supports all features part of the payment processing package - tokenization, pre-authorization + capture/release, refunds, using physical card terminals, and/or offering alternative payment methods.
Note: Using WorldLine/Six enables you to make full use of the groundbreaking Payment Autopilot module.
WorldLine/Six Payments divides its product line into the following modules:
- SaferPay - this module handles eCommerce transactions - these are transactions done online, either by the guests themselves or by a user initiating a transaction through the Clock PMS+.
- cCredit - this module handles card-present transactions - these are transactions done on a physical card terminal at the property and you will need to purchase such a terminal from Worldline/Six.
To configure the SaferPay module, please complete the following steps:
- In Clock PMS+ go to menu Settings->All Settings->Six Payments-> section Saferpay E-commerce settings
- Customer ID (1) - enter your Worldline/Six customer ID. You can locate it by logging in to your Worldline/Six account and navigating to section Settings->Payment means/terminals.
- Saferpay username (2) - you will need to create an API user in your Worldline/Six account and enter its username in this field
- Saferpay password (2) - you will need to create an API user in your Worldline/Six account and enter its password in this field
Important: The attached file - Saferpay - Create JSON API Login - provides you with guidelines on how to create the API user.
- API Terminal (3) and Omnichannel terminal (4) - enter the ID of your 'Phone-Mail' terminal in your Worldline/Six account. You can locate it from the menu Settings->Payment means/terminals->click on the dropdown menu and copy the ID of the 'Phone-Mail' terminal.
- 3DS transaction terminal (5) - enter the ID of your 'eCommerce' terminal in your Worldline/Six account. You can locate it from the menu Settings->Payment means/terminals->click on the dropdown menu and copy the ID of the 'Phone-Mail' terminal.
- Client present transactions force sca (6) - when enabled, 'Force 3D' is initiated for all transactions performed by the client.
To configure the cCredit module, please complete the following steps:
- In Clock PMS+ go to menu Settings->All Settings->Six Payments->section cCredit (POS) settings
- cCredit username (1) - enter the cCredit username provided to you by Worldline/Six for integration with ClockPMS+
- cCredit password (2) - enter the cCredit password provided to you by Worldline/Six for integration with ClockPMS+
Along with the above settings, you will also need to add your physical terminal/s details in the interface configuration.
- In Clock PMS+ go to menu Settings->All Settings->Six Payments->click the 'Terminals' button on the top right side
- Click the blue 'Add' button on the top right and enter the details.
- POS (1) - this is the terminal ID set in your Worldline/Six account.
- Name (2) - this is the name of the terminal which you will see in Clock PMS+. This will be extremely helpful in cases you operate with several terminals, as the name will give you an indication of which is which e.g. 'Handheld terminal'; 'Front desk terminal'; 'Backup terminal'.
Note: In most cases, the devices you purchase from Worldline/Six will arrive configured and you simply need to connect them to the local network and power. However, in case you receive a non-configured terminal, please use the attached file - Hospitality Setup description cCredit Gateway EN V 1.4 - to configure it or alternatively, reach out to cCredit support for assistance.
Alternative payment methods
With Worldline/Six you can offer your guests various methods of payment, not strictly with a card. These vary from different online banking solutions to 'wallet' apps. You will need to first have those configured in your Worldline/Six account. Please consult with your Worldline/Six representative for setting those up.
Once done, follow these steps in Clock PMS+:
- Settings->All Settings->Six Payments->section 'Payment page (alternative payment methods) settings'
- Payment page - terminal (1) - enter the payment page terminal ID that is set up in Worldline/Six to handle these alternative payment methods.
- Payment page payment methods (2) - select which alternative payment methods you will use/offer.
- enable the Payment page function (3)
Once done, when guests need to make payment, they will have the option to choose:
- pay with a card, in which case they directly enter the details in the form and proceed
- pay with an alternative method, in which case they will be redirected to a page hosted by Worldline/Six and proceed with completing the payment through the alternative method.
Note: Since such alternative methods do not involve credit/debit cards, you will not receive a credit card (token) in the booking.
When you have completed the configurations of the modules you will use, select the Currency in which payment amounts will be sent to Worldline/Six and mark the connection Live.
Once the above is completed, navigate to Clock PMS+ menu Settings->All Settings->Credit Card and select the following:
- In the section Payment Service Provider, select SixPayments from the dropdown menu (1).
- Select if you will require guests to enter CSV code when entering card details (2).
- Select if you require guests to enter their Address when entering card details (2).
- Check the selections in section 'Accepted Credit Cards' and update them if needed (3).
Finally, you need to set your Guarantee options with the correct payment service.
- Go to menu Settings->All Settings->Guarantee option
- edit your guarantee options and select 'Credit Card tokenization/payment' as a payment service.
Web Reservation System
In order for guests to complete their booking on your website, they will need to provide credit card details and depending on the guarantee option settings, complete payment through Worldline/Six to finalize their booking.
Guests will be able to guarantee their booking or simply pay their bill through the MyBooking Portal.
Tasks set in the Autopilot will be handled through Wordline/Six.
Please refer to THESE articles for more information about what actions you can do through the guest folios, reports to track transactions, and more.
Important: Successful transactions will automatically be posted to the folios.
Configuring in Clock POS
Settings are done from the menu Management->Six Payments and the process is identical as the one in Clock PMS+.
However, you only need to configure cCredit and add the terminal (device) information.