The Menu Group feature allows easier management of menu items in Clock POS. For instance, Coffee, Hot chocolate, and Tea can form the Hot Drinks Menu group.
How to create
With the creation of each Menu Item, you can specify its Menu Group. If non-existent, the Menu group will automatically be created. See more about Menu Items here. You can view the existing Menu Groups from Management -> Menu Groups.
How to edit
Click the 'Open' button next to a Menu Group to open its edit screen.
- Icon (1) - Click an Icon to set it for this menu group.
- Icon Size (2) - Select the size of the Icon from the dropdown menu.
- Sort Order (3) - a number (1, 2, 3, etc.) defining the position in which your Menu Group will appear. If the Sort Order of multiple Menu Groups is the same number, they will be ordered alphabetically. Any Menu groups that do not have a sort order set will be placed first on the list and the ones with a sort order will be after them.
- Color (4) - Click the Color button and choose the color of the Menu Group from the palette.
- Block (5) - This checkbox will make this Menu Group cover an entire 'Block' of the screen as in the Image below.
- Two lines (6) - This checkbox will position the icon and text of your Menu Group in two separate rows.
- Hide text (7) - Tick this checkbox to stop the visualization of the name of your menu group.
- Included in eMenu (8) - The checkbox adds this Menu Group and the Menu Items in it to your eMenu. Read more about the eMenu