This group of settings includes some of the most important system settings. Use them to determine how your documents will look and how the tax on services will be calculated. You can also define the mode of reporting revenue, choosing on your own how the system's financial date should change, etc..
We have divided the settings in several groups:
To configure the tax settings, from the Navigation bar select Settings->All Settings->Charges & Taxes->Taxation.
Use these group of settings to define:
- Tax mode (1) - the mode type determines how the info in your invoices will be arranged and the method of tax calculation. Clock PMS+ provides its users with a wide range of tax modes. Before selecting the mode matching your way of work, please familiarise yourselves with their specifics HERE.
- Tax name (2) - enter a short name for the tax. For example, VAT, TVA, MWSt, Moms, GST, Tax, etc.
- Default tax percent (3) - enter the most common tax amount. It will automatically be suggested for new charges, if there is no predefined template for them. This tax will also be applied to the cases when you use the manual booking price option without the selection of a specific rate. If necessary, you can change it for each specific case.
Default booking folios currency (4)- the setting determines in what currency booking folios will open:
- Rate's currency- the currency of the rate selected in the booking is used. This way, if you have rates in different currencies, EUR and USD, the booking folios will respectively also open in EUR and USD.
- Account default currency - all folios will open in the account's currency, which will also be used for the folio balance.
- Account default currency (5) - select your account's currency. Depending on the value of the previous setting, this currency can be applied to the opening of booking folios.
National currency(6) - the selected currency will be added to folio printouts opened in a different currency. Thus for each folio, you will always have info of the tax base, the tax amount and the gross amount in the national currency.
Note: The setting is automatically applied with the closure of all folios meeting the currency condition.
Example: If the folio currency is EUR, and USD is selected in the national currency setting, the closed folio will look the following way:
Revenue Date Mode
From the Navigation bar select Settings->All Settings->Charges & Taxes->Revenue date mode. The settings in this group determine the way the revenue from your services will be generated. Here you can configure:
- Revenue Date Mode (7) - the default value of this setting is 'Auto revenue date'. It means that the revenue's financial date will automatically change at midnight without any intervention of the user. Clock PMS+ supports two more date change modes. If you wish to change the mode of reporting of the revenue date, please contact the Clock PMS+ support team. You can find more info on the revenue reporting modes HERE.
- Auto revenue date offset (8) - with the auto revenue date, you can set an offset, so that the date does not change exactly at midnight. For example, if you select the value of 5, the revenue date will not automatically change at midnight, but at 5 AM.
- Future charges closed as revenue (9) - if selected, all services for future dates invoiced on the current date will also be included in the revenue for that day. Otherwise, such services will be registered as revenue on the date they refer to.
- Ledgers version(10) - the setting applies to the form of your financial reports. More details of each version can be found HERE.