The integration between Clock PMS+ and WorldPay Redirect enables guests to make payment directly on your Web Reservation system while creating their reservation (if you require immediate payment) or paying their bill/guarantee their booking through the MyBooking Portal.
1. Log in to the WorldPay Merchant Interface.
2. Select Installations from the left-hand navigation.
3. Choose the Integration Setup button for the 'Select Junior' installation / PRODUCTION environment.
4. Complete the following:
- Copy this text:
and paste it into the 'Payment Response URL' input field.
- Check the 'Payment Response enabled?' checkbox.
- Check the 'Enable the Shopper Response' checkbox.
- Select 'Save Changes'
5. Complete the setup by accessing Clock PMS+, navigate to All Settings->Settings->WorldPay (Redirect), and enter the Installation number (pictured below) and currency.
How does the interface work
Once the settings for the interface are completed, you only need to select 'WorldPay Redirect' as a Payment service in your Guarantee options: menu Settings->All Settings->Guarantee option.
Once the guest reaches the step for payment either on the Web Reservation System or MyBooking Portal, they will be redirected to a page hosted by WorldPay and follow the steps to complete the transaction. If the transaction is successful, the booking will be created and/or payment posted to their folio.
Important: This interface does not store Credit card details nor allows for the hotel to initiate a transaction - it is strictly a client-side functionality.
Important: When transactions are successful, payments will be automatically posted in the folio/s.