1. Login to your Adyen account and from the navigation bar on the left select Developers -> API Credentials and click on 'Create new Credential'.
2. Select 'Webservice' is selected as 'Credential type' and click 'Create credential'.
3. In the 'Authentication section' click on 'API key' and then 'Generate API Key'. Copy the key and paste it in Clock PMS+.
4. Scroll down to the 'Roles' and under 'Uncategorized' select the roles, listed image below. If you do not see some of the roles, please contact the Adyen support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to grant them to the User. Once done, save the configuration.
- API Clientside Encryption Payments role
- API PCI Payments role
- API tokenize payment details
- Checkout encrypted cardholder data
- Checkout Webservice role
- Merchant PAL Webservice role
- Merchant Recurring role