- Rates - a field added to Guest Offsets - Single Adult. The new offset is taken into account in situations when only one adult is accommodated into the room. In contrast, the existing Adult 1 offset is also activated in case that in the room there is 1 adult in combination with children. Both fields (Adult 1 and Single Adult) work together as Single Adult has a priority.
Example: If you fill in both offsets, and in the room there is only 1 adult, the Single Adult field is taken. If Single Adult is not filled in, Adult 1 will be used as before.
- New “Company Booking Charges” report. The report is to be used for audit of charges of the bookings of companies or Agents. It has been designed for events when booking charges are transferred to common (group) folios of the company. Thus you can use this report for an arrival (departure) period to see the amounts in folios of the company for each booking. For booking charges to be included in the Company Booking Charges, two conditions are to be fulfilled: the booking is to be linked to the respective Agent or Company and its charges to have been transferred to a folio of the agent or the company.
- Block Pickup Report - now you can access the latest version of the report. An optimization has been made to speed up data loading when working with a large number of companies.
- Adyen v2 Drop-in:
- Version upgrade to 5.27.0
- Changes to the list of supported payment methods. The supported methods: iDEAL, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bancontact mobile, Bancontact card, Vipps, TWINT, Trustly, Swish, MobilePay, giropay, PayPal.
- To address the issue with users paying twice in certain situations, we have added additional instructions for such users in case the same has started a payment, but has not yet been confirmed or rejected.
- Room Cloud - to the export of restrictions, we have added a new restriction - Max Stay. Please note that the support for this restriction depends on each portal.
- BookDirect - the countries entered in the “Favourite Country Codes” field appear at the top of the list.
- We have restored the possibility for adding or editing existing Event Document Templates, created through Visual builder.
- LightSpeed K-series End of day transfer enhancements. Before processing the End of day data, the integration first checks if the date to be processed has been marked as completed by LightSpeed K-series. In some cases like device deletion, connection/power issues and others, the date in LightSpeed K-series remains open and the data exchange is interrupted. To overcome this issue, we added the Force sync ability and if the date is not identified as completed by LightSpeed K-series, the Clock PMS+ user may use the force sync feature for the data, so the data exchange may proceed. Additionally, we added a log of the processed End of Day dates and their status.
- INSEE (French Statistics) integration (Beta version) - To help you save time for the more important tasks, we have developed an interface allowing you to easily export your monthly data to INSEE in just a few clicks. More information about the interface (requirements, activation and use).
- TourX is now integrated and can help hoteliers from Luzern (Switzerland) to automate the issue of Digital Guest Cards . Tour X Digital Guest Card provides hotel guests with a number of benefits such as free public transportation, WiFi as well as discounts for many tourist locations and services. Find out how to configure and use the interface.
- The German Fiscalization Reports screen has been redesigned and now it has a fresh new look!
- German fiscalization. Daily closure re-export used to generate errors in some cases.
- The Swiss Hotel Statistics Report – HESTA screen has been redesigned and now has a fresher look!
- AJPES Interface enhancements - Now you have a greater control over the data sent to Ajpes, as we have introduced the following changes to the integration behaviour:
- Guest data will be sent only once with the first data export;
- Resend guest's data function. You can decide which information should be resent to Ajpes;
- We have added identification for the updated guests. Guests whose info has been updated will be marked as such and you can easily check what has been updated to easily decide if the data of these guests is to be resent;
- STR export enhancements. You can now select which Clock POS account revenue is to be added and then exported along with the Clock PMS+ account data. The revenue groups Food, Beverage and F&B are grouped together as required by STR.