The integration between Clock PMS+ and Saflok enables you to streamline your operations and save time for your employees due to the convenient function to issue and encode key-cards directly through Clock PMS+. The flexibility of the integration allows you to control not only access to the room, but also access to common doors (e.g. main entrance; floor main door) or special zones (e.g. SPA or parking garage). Furthermore, you are able to control the times on the arrival and departure dates from/until keys will be active respectively.
Important: A Clock IoT device is required for this integration and it must be connected to the same local (internet) network as the Saflok server.
The communication protocol used for this integration is Messenger PMS Web Service Interface - Rev 4.0.
1. Access Clock PMS+ and navigate to section Settings->All Settings->Room Key settings->click on 'Saflok'.
2. Once the pop-up window is brought up, enter the respective information:
- Active (1) - select once all configurations are completed.
- API user (2) - select the Clock IoT device.
- Server host (3) - enter the IP address of the Saflok Messenger PMS Web Service Interface server.
- Server port (4) - enter port of the Saflok Messenger PMS Web Service Interface server.
- Username (5) - user created in Saflok for the connection with the PMS+.
- Password (6) - password for the user.
Once you've added the integration details, save and enter the encoder/s details by clicking 'Add' under section 'Room key Encoder'.
You will be presented with two fields to complete:
- Name (1) - enter the name of the encoder. You will see this name within Clock PMS+. It can be very useful if you operate with many encoders as the name will assist you to distinguish between them and select the correct one when you encode a card.
- Identifier (2) - this is the ID of the encoder within Saflok. The encoder needs to be firstly added within their system and then add its ID here. We recommend that you keep the ID of the encoder short.
Key card validity
In the section 'Room key settings' you can also add default 'From' and 'To' times for the key validity, respectively for the Arrival and Departure days. (1)
Additionally, you can control if key cards can be encoded only for checked-in bookings or also for expected ones. (2)
If you have 'common doors' which the guest can get or must have access to, you can enter their Saflok codes in the Common door codes section (3) so you can easily select them in the Room settings (see below).
For the interface to code cards for the correct doors, you need to complete the mapping for each of them.
Navigate to menu Settings->All Settings->Rooms->edit each room. Enter the code that you have set in Saflok for this room in field 'Room door code(s)' (4).
Common doors/Special areas
The interface also supports access control to common doors or special areas such as Main entrance door, parking entrance, SPA, etc.
Firstly, you need to define them in Saflok and afterwards enter their code in field 'Common door codes' (5). If you've completed the help list for common doors (3), you will be able to select the codes here, instead of typing them.
Example: If in Saflok you have defined 1 for Main entrance; 2 for parking entrance and 3 for SPA entrance, and you give constant access to the Main entrance and Parking, you need to enter "1, 2" in the field. This way, all guests staying in the room will have access to the following doors - Room, Main, Parking - at the very least. If the guest would like to use SPA, you can additionally add access to it through the booking.